Are you fed up with stubborn belly fat? Do you often find it difficult to fit into your favorite dress? If your answer is yes, you need to change something in your daily routine to make the belly fat go away. Sounds interesting?
There is no secret to burning belly fat fast, but yes there are a plenty of ways through which you can get rid of this stubborn fat quickly.
Simple Exercises To Lose Belly Fat Fast
An hour of exercise, a balanced diet and keeping yourself hydrated helps you burn more stomach fat. Exercise helps you reduce more fat than any diet. Here we have described seven exercises that tighten your abdominal muscles and give you relieve from annoying and stubborn fat around stomach areas:
Running or Walking
When you go for a walk or job, calories get burnt, and the ratio of body fat decreases. Jogging or walking not only burn belly fat but also helps you to get rid of belly fat on other body parts. Also, jogging is a cost-effective technique to reduce stomach fat as you just need a pair of sports shoes.
In a recent study, bicycle exercise is ranked #1 for cutting down the belly fat at it directly strengthens the abdominal muscles. Cardio exercises are not enough to burn the belly fat; you also need some abdominal workout that is equally important to burn belly fat.
You might be wondering how to reduce belly fat with Elliptical Trainer. The fact is that as our age increases our joints do not that much strength that we had during our college time. The elliptical trainer is a wonder for cardio exercise and helps to make our bones much stronger that we cannot get simply by the walk or jogging.
Reverse crunches are the best solution for women to reduce belly fat fast. This exercise strengthens your abdominal muscles and burns the fat around the stomach area. Wondering how to do it?
Here is the solution:
- Lie down on the floor straight keeping your arms side.
- Now bend your knees and elevate your feet.
- Now pull your knees towards your chest and get back to starting position.
- Repeat it 15 to 20 times.
- For best results, do 3-5 sets two or three times a week.
Vertical Leg Crunch
It is an easy and fantastic workout to burn belly fat. You just have to take a position of a regular crunch keeping your legs straight above ground. Let’s see how you will do it:
- Lie down on the floor
- Now keep your legs straight upward crossing your knees.
- Keep your hands behind your head.
- Now pull your upper body part towards your knees and back.
- Repeat 12-15 times.
- Do three sets on alternate days; you will notice fast results.
Exercise Ball Crunch
You need to be stabilized for performing this activity as this one involves maximum muscles. You will require an exercise ball to perform this.
- Lie on the exercise ball supporting your lower back and keep your legs down on the floor.
- Keep your hands across the back of your heads.
- Slowly, move your chest towards your knees and back.
- Do three sets with 15-20 repetitions.
Leg raises is the another exercise to give you a flat tummy. You will require a bench for performing it or you can also do it on the floor. Let’s see how it works:
- Lie on the bench in the position so that your legs hang on the edge of the bench.
- Then slowly pull your legs above and make a 90-degree angle with desk and then slowly lower the legs to the position from where you start.
- Perform three sets of 15 repetitions twice a week.
How you will find the above exercises for belly fat helpful and effective. For more fitness tips and ideas, keep visiting Gofitmantra!